Gallery

Galleria

Opened in 2002 in the typical Piazza del Grano, old place in the heart of the historical center of Pescia, dating back to 1500, time when it is transformed from a hospital in the convent  cloister entitled to Santa Maria New. The square still retains its structure with bows, obvious trace of its origin.The study has over  the lab a permanent exhibition that in spring and summer,  is enriched and expresses all  ‘external, making use of  ‘ aid installations to green, with plants much loved by the painter.